DBAUX provides the next generation cyber security and mobile products for the large Enterprise, Government and Critical Infrastructure Security markets and is seen as one of the most trusted products in this segment. DBAUX has expanded its portfolio to cover a spread of niche Product R&D Services and is considered as one of the leaders in Performance & Scale, Big Data Consulting and Customized OS development among others.
If you would like to know more about us, please send your resume to email@example.com
Principal Software Engineer/Architect
Experience: 6-12 years of experience
We’re looking for technology leaders who thrive on solving complex technology problems. You will enjoy working with us if you are looking to work in a stimulating, flexible, open environment. You will experience ownership and independence at the same time providing technical solutions that work.
As a Principal Software Engineer/Software Architect, you will be responsible for the detailed design and the day to day running of a software development team. This will include:
- Design, improve and implement next generation of cyber security products.
- Design, improve and implement next generation of mobile security products.
- Decide the technologies needed to implement high performance and mission critical products:
- Performance review of software and hardware for high performance computing
- Provide expertise on engineering systems; plan, advise, analyze, design, test, and manage highly complex engineering software systems.
- Provide broad technical leadership in area of expertise helping company set technical direction and course for future programs.
- Technical mentoring of the team and managing overall work plan.
- Communicating with the leadership and the client on regular basis to discuss ideas, technical solutions and progress updates.
The QA technician role plays an important part in our company’s product development process. Our ideal candidate will be responsible for conducting tests before product launches to ensure software runs smoothly and meets client needs, while being cost-effective. If you hold an engineering background and enjoy providing end-to-end solutions to software quality problems, we’d like to meet you.
As a Quality Assurance Engineer, your main responsibilities will be to:
- Review requirements, specifications and technical design documents to provide timely and meaningful feedback
- Create detailed, comprehensive and well-structured test plans and test cases
- Estimate, prioritize, plan and coordinate testing activities
- Design, develop and execute automation scripts using open source tools (Pls check)
- Identify, record, document thoroughly and track bugs
- Testing current products and identifying deficiencies
- Suggesting solutions to identified product problems
- Liaise with internal teams (e.g. developers and product managers) to identify system requirements
- Monitor debugging process results
- Perform thorough regression testing when bugs are resolved
- Develop and apply testing processes for new and existing products to meet client needs
- Collaborating with the Product Development team to ensure consistent project execution
- Planning, creating and managing the overall Quality Planning strategy
- Identifying key KPIs for product quality
- Stay up-to-date with new testing tools and test strategies
- monitor all stages of software development to identify and resolve system malfunctions to meet quality standards.